Our goal is to keep things as simple as possible for you, 3 simple steps
Simply choose the meals and sizes you would like to order and select 'add to cart' or 'buy it now'. For more information on our meals, click on the description, ingredients, and nutrition tabs.
As we do a large volume of meals, we do require some time to source the freshest ingredients as well as prepare, cook, pack and deliver your meals. We believe in doing things properly and cooking each meal with love, which is why our order cut off time is 2 days.
So that means if you want your meals delivered on:
- MONDAY, the order cut off time is 10:30 AM the Saturday prior,
- THURSDAY, the order cut off time is 11:30 AM the Tuesday prior.
- So that means all orders placed from 11:31 AM Tuesday to 10:30 AM Saturday will be delivered the following Monday,
- and all orders from 10:31 Saturday to 11:30 AM Tuesday will be delivered the following Thursday.
We currently deliver on Mondays and Thursday.
As we're still a small startup with limited resources, we cook and delivery the meals ourselves. After a long day/night of cooking - we're all up early in the morning getting orders ready in our walk-in chiller before zooming off through the streets of auckland to get your meals to you. Due to us being a small team combined with Auckland Traffic we aim to get your meals to you from 10:00 AM - 3:00 PM on delivery days.
Using our current eco-friendly packaging, your meals will stay fresh in the fridge for up to 3-5 days upon receiving your meals, and for a few weeks if you choose to freeze your meals.
Your meals are pre-chilled before packing and boxed into Chilltainers - an insulated shipping carton accompanied with ice packs to keep your food chilled and safe while in transit. Not to worry in the event that you are not able to reach your meals, Chilltainers have the capability to keep your meals chilled for an extended amount of time and act like a chilly bin. Once you receive your meals please place them in your fridge or freezer.
- First remove or pierce the film of your Forkit meal,
- Heat in the microwave for 3 minutes or until piping hot.
- Eat your "Forkin" good meal :)
Our BIOPAP containers are fully compostable, and are dual oven-able, and both fridge and freezer safe.
Ingredients and Allergens
You can find all the ingredients we use in the "Ingredients" tab for each meal, along with any common allergens.
Please inform us of any allergies or intolerances you may have. Here at Forkit we are committed to providing safe food that meets our customers expectations. Whilst every effort is made to minimise any possible cross contamination - Forkit cannot guarantee that there are no traces of any of the known allergens present in meals we cook. We are not a certified allergen free kitchen, so therefore we cannot 100% guarantee allergen free dishes.
- Your first subscription order will be processed immediately and will be fulfilled on the next delivery day. So that means if you place a subscription order between 10:31AM Saturday and 11:30AM Tuesday, your subscription order will be delivered on Thursday. From then on your subscription order will be delivered every Monday.
- You have the ability to pause your subscription order, and resume the following Monday if you wish.
- Subscriptions will be delivered weekly on Monday (Order cut off for new subscription is 10:30 AM every Saturday)
- Your subscription order for the Monday delivery will be created on every Saturday 12:00 AM
- You can swap, remove, or add products to your subscriptions before 12:00 AM on the Saturday
- You can pause and or cancel your subscriptions anytime before the Saturday at 12:00 AM as we're trialing this out